Summary of Qualifications
- Fifteen years of experience in management.
- Twelve years of experience working remotely.
- Eight years of experience developing and managing marketing teams.
- Extremely analytical with 15 years of experience with SQL.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Moz, Zapier and most common marketing platforms.
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
Summit CPA Group — Remote
Marketing Manager (2018 – present)
Currently oversee the marketing department for a distributed Virtual CFO firm, which includes developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the company, developing systems and documentation for the department, building strategic partnerships, and reporting regularly on the marketing team KPIs.
Breeze CHMS — Remote
Breeze Advisor (2017 – 2018)
Provided support and consultation to churches using Breeze, a church management SaaS program.
Outskirts Press, Inc. — Remote
Independent Contractor > Director of Author Support >Executive Vice President (2008 – 2017)
Started as an accounting assistant in 2007, became the Director of Marketing in 2008 and then the VP (with a primary focus on corporate marketing) in 2013. Developed the company’s marketing team. Responsibilities included creating the necessary systems to streamline our process and increase efficiency, conceptualizing, developing and marketing new products and services for authors and analyzing data to report on company sales, revenues, production and P&L.
James Madison University — Harrisonburg, VA
- BA Modern Foreign Languages — Spanish
- 32 Flavors of Remote Work
- On the Yonder Bookshelf: Influencing Virtual Teams by Hassan Osman
- Is the Grass Always Greener (ghostwritten for Zach Montroy)
- How to Make More Intelligent Hiring Decisions (ghostwritten for Zach Montroy)
- You Have to Want It As a Leader (ghostwritten for Zach Montroy)
- How Our Personalities Drive Our Interactions with One Another (ghostwritten for Zach Montroy)
- How Summit CPA Became a Distributed Accounting Firm (ghostwritten for Jody Grunden)
- The Tools We Use at Summit CPA to Work Together Remotely (ghostwritten for Jody Grunden)
Cornerstone Church — Buena Vista, CO
Finance Administrator (2016 – 2018)
Recommendations can be viewed at any time on my LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/kellyschuknecht
Additional references are available upon request.