Hi, I’m Kelly. I’m a marketer by day, blogger by night. With a background in the publishing industry, I’m passionate about helping authors navigate the world of social media to promote their books. My blog includes posts about book marketing, social media, book reviews, author interviews, remote work, and more!
Connect with me!
Interested in submitting a guest post?
I am open to accepting guest posts on my blog as long as they follow the following guidelines:
- Articles should be on the topics of writing, blogging, book marketing, marketing strategy, social media marketing, remote work, or productivity.
- Articles must be unique (not previously posted anywhere else). You can post it on your blog after it has gone up on this site.
- Articles should be a minimum of 800 words in length.
- Articles should be useful, thought-provoking, practical and actionable for the reader.
- Articles should include an author bio and/or resource section at the end with information about you and where people can find you online. (This is your marketing plug!)
- By submitting your article, you represent and warrant that this is your original work and not plagiarized and contains no objectionable or libelous material.
- The articles I choose to publish are at my sole discretion. In other words, submission of your article does not guarantee that it will be published on my blog. If your article is selected for publication, I will notify you via email and let you know the date it will go out.
Please submit the form below with your headlines ideas/guest post pitch.