Book Giveaway: The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib
Want to win a free copy of The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib?
I was recently given two free copies of The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib — one for me and one for one of my blog readers. Could that be you?
I read my copy before announcing the giveaway so I can tell you this book is fantastic! Whatever you’re marketing (a book, a brand, a product), The 1-Page Marketing Plan is sure to give you a ton of ideas while simultaneously simplifying the process of creating an effective marketing plan.
Post a comment on this post for a chance to win a free copy of The 1-Page Marketing Plan. One winner will be randomly selected on Friday, Feb. 1, 2019. (Note: Your shipping address must be within the United States to be eligible.)
Here’s more about The 1-Page Marketing Plan (from Amazon):
WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you’ll discover:
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
- Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
Want to win a free copy? Post a comment below for a chance to win!