I recently wrote five posts related to promoting your book on Google+. In case you missed any of them, the list below includes summaries and quick links to each of the posts:
- Can I Promote a Book with Google+? — This post introduces the series and why I’m writing about promoting a book on Google+.
- Google+ 101 for Newbies — A few things you need to know to get started with Google+.
- How To Get Book Reviews Using Google+ — All you have to do is ask, but first you need to know where to ask. This post will point you in the right direction.
- Connecting Your Blog with Your Google+ Account — Instructions on how to automate WordPress (and/or Blogger) to announce your new blogs posts to your Google+ community.
- Author Role Model – Guy Kawasaki — Learn how author Guy Kawasaki uses Google+ to promote himself and his books.
If you have other thoughts (or questions) on how to promote a book on Google+, please share them in the comment box below!