I recently wrote five posts related to promoting your book on Google+. In case you missed any of them, the list below includes summaries and quick links to each of the posts:
- Can I Promote a Book with Google+? — This post introduces the series and why I’m writing about promoting a book on Google+.
- Google+ 101 for Newbies — A few things you need to know to get started with Google+.
- How To Get Book Reviews Using Google+ — All you have to do is ask, but first you need to know where to ask. This post will point you in the right direction.
- Connecting Your Blog with Your Google+ Account — Instructions on how to automate WordPress (and/or Blogger) to announce your new blogs posts to your Google+ community.
- Author Role Model – Guy Kawasaki — Learn how author Guy Kawasaki uses Google+ to promote himself and his books.
If you have other thoughts (or questions) on how to promote a book on Google+, please share them in the comment box below!
One thought on “[Series] Promoting Your Book on Google+”
Hello ! Kelly Schuknecht Executive Vice President of Outskirts Press.I am the author Greg Zito
That wrote the book History of Street Cops. I want to Thank You! and your Company and the person that thought of the wonderful Title printed in large white letters, it really makes the book
jump out at you. My funds are low due to a small pension. So, I have been limited on the amount of money I spend. Thank you ! Again