5 Book Marketing Tips for November
Earlier this month I posted the top five book marketing tips for November on the Self Publishing Advisor blog. Here is that post in case you missed it:
Halloween is over and holiday shopping has begun! During the hustle and bustle of all of the holidays events, don’t miss out on any opportunities to market your book. Here are five easy ways to promote your book this month:
- Make sure you have business cards with your book cover image ready to hand out at all of your holiday events this year.
- Many book award deadlines are approaching fast. Make sure you have plenty of copies on hand to send out to the award competitions you want to enter. Winning awards will increase the exposure for your book.
- One upcoming book award deadline is for the Reader Views Literary book awards is Friday, December 15th. Another upcoming deadline is for the IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards, December 31st. Visit their websites now to find out if your book is eligible and submit your book before you get caught up in holiday activities.
- Offer a Black Friday deal on your book. Visit http://www.couponsnapshot.com/ to get a promotion coupon for your book.
- Visit the website for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) to find out about events in your area during the month of November. At NaNoWriMo you can write a novel (in a month!), network and get support from other writers.
DISCUSSION: How are you planning to promote YOUR book this month?