Top 5 Bloggers Authors Should Follow for Self-Publishing and Book Marketing Advice
As an author, you can gain a wealth of knowledge and learn invaluable resources by following a few key blogs. Sign up to have these blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox so you don’t have to keep checking each site for the newest information. Then, read the tips when you receive them and follow the advice. Here are the bloggers I recommend you follow:
- Brent Sampson (www.brentsampson.com) – CEO of self-publishing and book marketing company, Outskirts Press, blogs about the self-publishing industry.
- The Creative Penn (www.thecreativepenn.com) – A blog for people who are interested in writing, publishing and internet marketing for their books.
- The Saavy Book Marketer (http://bookmarketingmaven.typepad.com/) – Dana Lynn Smith is a book marketing coach and author of The Savvy Book Marketer Guides. Her blog contains all of the information authors need to learn how to promote their books online.
- There are No Rules by Jane Friedman of Writer’s Digest (http://blog.writersdigest.com/norules/) – A cutting edge view of today’s publishing trends and how authors can succeed in a world of fast-paced technological change. Her blog provides an inside look at the publishing business and practical tools for success.
- Writers in the Sky (http://yvonneperry.blogspot.com/) – A podcast about the craft and business of freelance writing, book publishing, and author promotion. A host blog for virtual book tours.
Oh, and I didn’t mention this blog, but if you’re here, that’s obvious. 😉 On the right you can subscribe to my blog via email. Follow these blogs to learn everything you need to know about how to market your book. Follow the tips and grow your book sales!